1.Welcome to my YouTube channel! Introduction to one of the most graceful and poised classical dance forms.
2. Mangalacharan (Ganesh Vandana)- It marks the entry of the dancer on stage and is a salutation to Lord Ganesha.
3. Durga Chalisa on occasion of Durga Puja 2020
4. Performance as Radha in Geet Govind
5. Indi-pop meets Odissi; the famous 1998 track by Shankar Mahadevan with the oldest Classical Dance form of India.
6. Enjoy the Classical dance style of Odissidancing to the most famous song of the year- Kudi nu nachne de from Angrezi Medium.
7. Odissidancing as Radha, describing her love for Krishna in this beautiful Dance Drama ‘Manine Radhike’.
8. Amrita performing for BBC Radio 2