Fried lamb kebab is a very tasty and succulent starter! It is quicker that the kebabs made in the oven and can be made with little preparation.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serves: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
- Lamb mince 500 grams
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Corinader leaves, finely chopped 2 tablespoon
- Green chilles, finely chopped 2-3
- Cumin powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Paprika 1/2 tablepsoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cornflour 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Sunflower oil to fry the kebabs
1. Wash the lamb mince, drain and mash it well.
2. Add the garlic paste, ginger paste, corinader leaves, green chillies and mix it well.
3. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, paprika, salt and cornflour.
4. Mix all the ingredients well.
5. Divide it into equal parts and flatten them to form kebabs.
6. Heal 2 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan and add the kebabs to it.
7. Cook on each side for 5 minutes on high flame and then cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
8. The super tasty fried lam kebabs are ready. Serve them with green chutney and cucumber raita.
9. You can also serve them on a wrap- it tastes great!
Please find the recipe for green chutney in my previous blog. Try these lovely kebabs and please leave a comment on my blog if you like them!