When I first made this, I had no recipe in mind. I just kept adding ingredients and this was the final dish. It is a very simple recipe and tastes delicious. Can be served as a starter or with fried rice. I served it with mushroom and chicken rice!
- Cuisine: Indo Chinese
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Chicken thighs, deskinned- 4
- Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste- 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon
- Paprika- 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
For the sauce:
- Sunflower oil- 3 tablespoons
- Spring onions, chopped- 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves, chopped- 1 tablespoon
- Soya sauce- 3 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tablespoons
1. Heat oil in a wok and saute the spring onions and chopped garlic for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the marinated chicken pieces and cover it with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes on a low flame.
3. Add the soya sauce and tomato ketchup and saute the chicken for 10 minutes on a medium flame.
4. The Indo Chinese spicy chicken saute is ready to be served. I will post the recipe for chicken and mushroom rice, as it tastes great with the chicken saute.