Delicious Oven Cheese Omelette is a very easy and quick recipe! It is great for lunch or breakfast. You can enjoy it with salad or bread!!
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Eggs 6
- Red onion, finely chopped 1 medium
- Tomato, finely chopped 1 medium
- Mushrooms, finely chopped 4-5
- Red or green pepper, finely chopped 1
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Cheddar cheese, grated half a cup
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
1. Beat the eggs and add all the ingredients to it except cheese.
2. Grease an oven proof dish with oil and add the egg mixture to it.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and bake the eggs in the oven until brown and puffy for around 25 minutes.
4. Remove the dish from the oven, add the grated cheese to it and put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes. Remove it and cut it into equal pieces.
5. The oven cheese omelette is ready to be served with salad or bread.